MOMA Vietnam is an Erasmus+ funded project (Key Action 2) that runs between 2019 and 2021. For the mid-term evaluation of the project we are looking for an evaluator with the following qualifications:
- First-level university degree in social sciences, economics, public policy, evaluation, management or other related field(s);
- A minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in evaluation work or social science research, and international development work;
- Experience in evaluation, which could include managing and/or conducting evaluations of development projects or programmes with an international organization or NGO, or similar assignments in a Central or Regional Government department, or qualitative and quantitative research experience with a University or academic institution;
- Demonstrated good research, analytical and problem-solving skills including ability to identify and participate in the resolution of issues/problems, establish rapport, and ability to apply good judgment in the context of assignments;
- Professional fluency in the English language; Vietnamese would be an asset;
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team including strong customer focus and good interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to establish and maintain effective partnerships and working relations in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity, including gender balance.
For more information on the project and the assignment, please consult the ToR (download here).
Offers are expected by December 15 2019 by email: email@example.com